Clear all

[Solved] E-mail Address for user Kalee99

crustytv
Admin
Topic starter
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder

Hi folks,

would anyone have a current valid e-mail address for Paul, Vrat member Kalee99, if so could you pm it to me. 

https://www.radios-tv.co.uk/profile/?kalee99/forums

The reason for asking is a chap from Germany has made contact via the website requesting I pass on a query to Paul, its regarding knobs for an EKCO A22.

Subject: Knobs for an Ekco A22 Round radio

Message: Hello Admin, would you please forward my message to your member Kalee99. Back in 2016 he made a casting and moulded some knobs for his Ekco A22. I have an A22 with the two pointer knobs missing. I am inquiring if he would be prepared make two for my set as they can't be gotten anywhere. Please state the cost involved.
Thank you and regards
Siegfried, Seligenstadt (near Frankfurt)

I've tried using the e-mail address Paul has associated with his account here but it would appear to be an invalid e-mail address. Paul has not logged on in over two years so its quite possible he has no interest in doing so. However it might also be the case he has tried to login but cannot because he will not be able to reset his password as it will try to return the reset link to him to the invalid e-mail stored here, catch-22.

I can at least say I have tried to pass on Siegfried's request. ? 

2 Replies
Nuvistor
Registered
(@nuvistor)
Famed V-Ratter

There is a Kalee99, name Paul on UKVRRR, last post this afternoon, is it worth passing that info to Germany, it may not be the same person but worth a try.

https://www.vintage-radio.net/forum/showthread.php?t=158175

crustytv
Admin
Topic starter
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder

It is the same person. As Rich is also a member over there he has attempted to make contact with Paul to see if he wishes the chaps information passed on.

Thanks to all that have helped on this matter. ?