Notifications
Clear all

Couple of 50's Wooden Cased Televisions to go

mendipviews
(@mendipviews)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Having a bit of a sort out at the workshop and have a couple of 50's Wooden Cased Televisions to go
Will have to update with part numbers
BM-Telies-1-Medium.JPG A very disheveled Ferguson Portable

BM-Telies-2-Medium-1.JPG Ekco
BM-Telies-4-Medium.JPG Bush Console (Missing one door)
BM-Telies-3-Medium.JPG Decca

Asking a £5 apart from the Ferguson portable which is free due to condition
Ideal spring project

Welcome to collect or Forum Courier service
I am traveling up to Durham this weekend so can meet somewhere on the way to drop them off if it helps

Many Thanks
Luke

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2017 7:37 pm
sideband
(@sideband)
Famed V-Ratter Moderator

The portable is a Ferguson 45. Nice sets, work well.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2017 8:07 pm
Katie Bush
(@katie-bush)
Famed V-Ratter Moderator

Two sets in there would be very welcome in my collection - the Bush console (I had one about forty years ago) and the EKCO. That's not say I'd turn my nose up at any of them, but the Mendips to the Vale of York is a long way, and no easy way make the connection.

I recall "Duke Nukem" was very instrumental in shipping a up here some years ago, and even selling me his Bush TV65 last year - Is the Duke still with us (on the new forum, I mean)?

Marion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2017 10:29 pm
mendipviews
(@mendipviews)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Katie_Bush said
Two sets in there would be very welcome in my collection - the Bush console (I had one about forty years ago) and the EKCO. That's not say I'd turn my nose up at any of them, but the Mendips to the Vale of York is a long way, and no easy way make the connection.

I recall "Duke Nukem" was very instrumental in shipping a up here some years ago, and even selling me his Bush TV65 last year - Is the Duke still with us (on the new forum, I mean)?

Marion  

Can drop them off if you want them, coming along the A1 to Durham Saturday 

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/01/2017 10:35 pm
Katie Bush
(@katie-bush)
Famed V-Ratter Moderator

That is a possibility, albeit a bit of tight fit in my car.. I'll need to unload everything in there, but I'd go for that.

Cheers indeed,

Marion

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/01/2017 10:41 pm