Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sell/offer HanTek MSO5102D :100MHz 1GSa/s Multi Signals Digital Oscilloscope

crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

I'm in the process of buying a new scope, so this is now surplus to requirements.

Being an MSO it has logic anaylser capabilities as well as all you'd expect from any 100MHz DSO. It comes with 2 x 60MHz switchable probes as well as the LA cable and  IC clips. Offered a VRAT member only price of £150.00 inc p+p, you'll not find cheaper. It's hardly seen much action but is a very capable scope. If no interest, It will be listed elsewhere but at a much greater price.

Some specs:-

Hantek 5102D (100 MHz) Digital Oscilloscope

Hantek digital oscilloscope offer an excellent price/performance ratio. The MSO 5102D series offers an integrated 16-channel logic analyser with 100MHz bandwidth. 1GS/s maximum sampling frequency, 1M sampling memory, USB host on the USB front panel (data storage possibility), connectivity for long-distance control by PC (software included), large 7-inch LCD display with 800x480 point resolution and external trigger. Includes two 60 MHz passive probes 1:1 and 10:1.

MSO 5102D - Main features:

•Bandwidth: 100 MHz
•Sampling rate: 1GSa/s 
•32 automatic measurements
•Sampling memory: 1M 
•Math functions including FFT
•7“ color display with 800x480 resolution
•USB host on the front panel (possibility of data storage)
•Connectivity for long-distance control by PC (MSScope software)

Control Program

The oscilloscope control programme features all the main functions commonly found in this type of measuring stations, including much more expensive ones, such as the Autoset function, Single/Dual Windows function, math functions including FFT, extensive trigger possibilities with detailed setting (Edge, Pulse, Slope, Swap, Overtime, Video, AC Line and External Supply), signal storage and recording possibility (into internal memory or USB disc), wide range of measuring cursors and measurable values in the vertical as well as in the horizontal system, acquisition modes and settings, screen settings, and more.

Logic analyser

The MSO 5102D is fitted with a logic analyser which provides 16 logic channels. The analyser is surprisingly fast: up to 500 MHz. The oscilloscope is able to measure mixed signals, making it possible to view the logic state being analysed from the analogue voltage magnitude point of view as a function of time. As for trigger settings, it offers Edge (ascending, descending), Pulse Width (pos./neg.), Code-type, Duration (Data Terminate, Data Start, and Data Delay), Queue and Repeat. The analyser provides period and frequency measurement and features measuring cursors.

20210612 115535[1]
20210612 115543[1]

Crusty's Collection: Read the repair blogs
Crustys Youtube Channel: If you want to follow me on Youtube, please consider subscribing
Vrat FaceBook: Follow us

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 12:12 pm
jimmc101
(@jimmc101)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

I've tried hard but I just can't resist, please put my name in the hat if there is one.

Jim

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/06/2021 8:07 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Hi Jim,

no hat, it's yours. 👍

Crustys Youtube Channel: If you want to follow me on Youtube, please consider subscribing

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/06/2021 8:33 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

@jimmc101
scope will be delivered to you Tuesday pm via UPS👍

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/06/2021 8:58 pm