Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hybrid CTV sales

mfd70
(@mfd70)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Mindful of the restrictions on posts about ebay sales, I think its worth mentioning there are a couple of interesting hybrid colour sets listed at the moment on ebay from different sellers in London and the East of England. I guess they are enthusiasts of vintage electronics but maybe not members on here.

I only mention this in case anyone is interested and it would be a shame to see these TV's scrapped for lack of exposure.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 30/06/2019 11:21 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

I think you can rest assured that those of us who are members of Vrat and interested in such things keep a keen eye on that site are always fully aware of what's come up. ?

One of the sellers David ( offereing the Bush and PYE) is a member here, the other Mike in Ipswich, is not a member.

Some of Mikes sets are in quite poor condition having being stored in many damp barns for many years. To be fair though not all, Gary (colourmaster) picked up a very nice G9. The three Vrat Amigos (colourmaster, The_Teleman and myself) took a trip there two years ago and grabbed a few sets. Mine a Baird M718, came with a fleet of wood worm and a whole host of other damp related problems.

Crusty's Collection: Read the repair blogs
Crustys Youtube Channel: If you want to follow me on Youtube, please consider subscribing
Vrat FaceBook: Follow us

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 6:32 am
neil1974
(@neil1974)
Honorable V-Ratter Registered

I've always wanted a Bush CTV25 and managed to find the next best thing with the rediffusion version courtesy of mikey405 but it now resides with david in London. if I could afford the one he's offering and had space I would certainly try my best to win the set. but I cant at the moment so it'll have to go to the lucky winner ? .

Cheers

Neil.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2019 4:02 pm