Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Wanted Rigonda M

Muggs
(@muggs)
New V-Ratter Registered

Rigonda M  CRT wanted please. Tuning knob also. May consider whole TV.

With thanks.

Muggs

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/08/2021 12:44 pm
hamid_1
(@hamid_1)
Active V-Ratter Registered

I may be able to help you. I have a later version of that set (Rigonda Fiesta). I think the CRT is the same. Could you tell me the part number on your CRT label and I'll check if it matches mine.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/09/2021 2:48 pm
Muggs
(@muggs)
New V-Ratter Registered

@hamid_1

Thanks for the interest. Hopefully, I've sent the details here. The coils appear to be cemented to the CRT so I wonder if it would be best to include them ? What would be the cost including postage ?

With thanks.

Muggs

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 09/09/2021 12:29 pm
Muggs
(@muggs)
New V-Ratter Registered
Posted by: @muggs

@hamid_1

Thanks for the interest. Hopefully, I've sent the details here. The coils appear to be cemented to the CRT so I wonder if it would be best to include them ? What would be the cost including postage ?

With thanks.

Muggs

Hello. Did I send it correctly ?

IMG 20210908 203442 hdr
IMG 20210908 203442 hdr
IMG 20210908 210132 hdr

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/09/2021 3:24 pm
hamid_1
(@hamid_1)
Active V-Ratter Registered

Thanks for posting the pictures. Good news - I've had a look at the CRT in my Rigonda TV and it has exactly the same label with the same type number (different serial number and date, obviously) so it should be compatible. I'm not sure if the scan coils will be the same but you can have them anyway. In fact it's going to be easier for me to post the whole set with the tube inside - the metal case will help to protect it.

I was thinking of £5 plus postage. I'll have to work out how much it will cost to post it, unless you happen to be going to the Retrotech event this Sunday (26th September) in which case I can bring it there. If you will be going, or you know someone who is, please PM me your mobile phone number. I'll call you to make arrangements.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/09/2021 7:24 pm
Muggs
(@muggs)
New V-Ratter Registered

@hamid_1

Hello. Thanks for the information. Perhaps you could let me know the cost including non urgent postage to Nottingham. How would you like to be paid ?  It's not urgent. Could I send a cheque ?

Miles.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/09/2021 8:28 pm