Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Telequipment D54 oscilloscope £10

Lloyd
(@lloyd)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

I think it's about time I tried to move some bits on! My workshop is overloaded, and I haven't even got half of my stuff back to it yet...

So here we have a Telequipment scope, I've had this for over 10 years, and never used it! It looks ok, even after a year in my Nan's garage, could probably do with a good service as some of the pots are a little scratchy now. CRT looks good and bright.

It's available for collection from Coningsby, Lincs, or alternatively I can bring it with me to the NVCF in May. I'm in most days at the moment, so collection any time should be fine! I might also be able to interest you in more stuff in the depths of the workshop too!!

Regards,

Lloyd.

DSCF3708.jpgDSCF3709.jpgDSCF3710.jpgDSCF3711.jpg

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 24/04/2017 2:14 pm
Mkstevo
(@mkstevo)
Busy V-Ratter Registered

I'd be happy to give you the ten pounds, and would be able to collect one weekend to suit you - from Coningsby. Don't tempt me with any other stuff, please!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/04/2017 8:00 pm
Lloyd
(@lloyd)

Hi,

Fantastic! I'm available this weekend, if you'd like to collect it then? I'll send you a PM with address details.

Regards,

Lloyd.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/04/2017 4:20 pm
Lloyd
(@lloyd)

The scope has now gone to it's new home with Mkstevo, nice to meet you today, and thanks for making space in my workshop!

Mods, feel free to close this thread now.

Regards,

Lloyd

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/05/2017 3:19 pm