Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Two VCR Audio/ Control heads

Norman-Raeburn
(@norman-raeburn)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Hi Folks, I have two a/c heads available nos foc, the first is a Panasonic VBR0132, can't remember which models it fits. The second unfortunately I don't know which brand but has the number 6635F6M3 on it. I did offer these on UKVRR as it has a bigger audience but no takers so before I bin them does anyone want them. I will even pay the potage. Norman

P1010165
Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2019 11:26 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Hi Norman,

Obviously those in need take precedence, however if you don't get any takers either here or over on UKVRRR, I will offer to re-home them. Appreciate you're down sizing to free up space, I can't bear rare spare parts being lost so will offer them a home in my stores. If anyone needs them in the future they'll be available unless of course I find a use myself in the meantime.

Posted : 10/04/2019 11:41 am
Norman-Raeburn
(@norman-raeburn)

Hi Chris, I have loads of stuff to get rid off, it pains me to say I dumped about a dozen nos video heads a couple of years ago. I have loads of transistors, ic's etc if you are interested. The ic's are mainly TDA type from the 70's and 80's. If you want a pile let me know, the transistors may be good for equivalents when stuck. Norman

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2019 2:37 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Posted by: Norman-Raeburn

[..] I have loads of transistors, ic's etc if you are interested. The ic's are mainly TDA type from the 70's and 80's. If you want a pile let me know, the transistors may be good for equivalents when stuck. Norman

Hi Norman, 

all my repairs now heavily rely on these type of parts so yes please. Bung all you can in a box, and I'm happy to pay whatever you feel is a price agreeable to you and of course I'll cover your postage. ? 

Shame about the heads, I've been buying these as they come up on e-bay, must have about 20 mainly for my early VCR collection (late 70's early to mid 80's) nothing newer.

Posted : 10/04/2019 2:44 pm
Norman-Raeburn
(@norman-raeburn)

Hi Chris, I have found some more a/c heads! I will send the lot and some transistors, ic's and vcr parts. If you don't want any of them just bin them. I keep tripping over stuff all the time.

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2019 4:20 pm
crustytv liked
malcscott
(@malcscott)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

Any 3V00/22 idlers?  Malc.

Posted : 10/04/2019 6:10 pm
Norman-Raeburn
(@norman-raeburn)

Hi Malc, There "may" have been one which could be in the box which is ready to go for Chris. I had a quick look and don't seem to have another. I have plenty of pinch rollers and mode switches for later machines but I will keep you in mind if I find one. Norman

Topic starter Posted : 10/04/2019 7:24 pm