Share:
Notifications
Clear all

FCS [Closed] TV Pickup

crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

A big ask here, anyone near Fulham who can pickup up a TV for me, hold it a couple of days whilst I arrange a Shiply collection from you? To compensate, happy to pay for your time and expenses.

The trouble being the seller puts a lot of restrictions, so I can't send a courier to pickup.

The buyer must collect from Fulham area on 15th august between 12-4pm no other collection available as part of a house clearance. Must bring van big enough to move the item and will need 2 people to lift and move from second floor.

The TV is not a huge as they make out, a 59cm Ferguson TX100 with text, on a stand, certainly won't need a van. Thought I'd just ask as I've been after a TX with text, and they rarely if ever turn up.

Topic starter Posted : 09/08/2021 12:36 pm
Cathovisor
(@cathovisor)
Illustrious V-Ratter Registered

<fx: sighs wistfully>

When I was still staff that'd have been a quick (FSVO) trip from TC to pick that up... and once off its stand, straight on to the back seat of the Panzer.

Posted : 09/08/2021 8:25 pm
crustytv liked
Red_to_Black
(@red_to_black)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

What model are you planning on getting Chris? Enquiring minds want to know. 😎

Posted : 09/08/2021 11:02 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Hi Baz,

Without wishing to divert the thread from its purpose, no firm plans, just aspirations. Last week, I missed out on a 26D3 by about 30-mins due to a seller taking so long to answer a basic query. This one I believe is a 37373 (TX10), incorrectly listed as a 59B3, I'd really like a 37463. Basically, I'm after an early to mid 80's Thorn T-Text TV, so I can make good use of my text generator.

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2021 7:48 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Request withdrawn, looks like I may have an opportunity to obtain what I was always really after. 😎

Topic starter Posted : 10/08/2021 8:54 pm