Clear all

[Solved] Data library access: Update; group problems

Page 1 / 3

Jayceebee
Registered
Topic starter
(@jayceebee)
Noble V-Ratter

I seem to be unable to access the data library at the moment. Tried the usual of logging out and in which usually solves the issue, clearing the cache etc to no avail. I’ve tried different browsers and also my Android and iOS devices. I’m not aware of breaking rule 5 other than my lack of posting recently. Any further suggestions, thanks.

24 Replies
crustytv
Admin
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder

Hi John,

sorry to hear you are having trouble with the data library, it goes without saying you have not breached any protocol.

The data library software was enhanced a few weeks ago, however I had tested it not only with my admin account but also a normal registered user test account. I also accessed the data library from a desktop, iPad and Android device, all working perfectly fine.

I have just checked your account and it is configured correctly with the appropriate permissions to access the library. As you state you have tried different browsers, devices and have cleared cache, it leaves just one final thing you have not listed, you should have also deleted all Radios-TV cookies.

If after that you are still having trouble, I would need your permission to change your account password and login as you from my machine. If it works for me logging in as you from my machine, that will prove A) your account permissions are correct and B) the problem is local to you, C) if it fails for me then I have some tricky investigations to do.

Regards
Chris

p.s.

Once landing on the data library page give it about 3-4 seconds for the data window to load the content. The first time I loaded It I thought there was a problem as it was not instantaneous like before. The application is a lot more sophisticated now and takes those 3 seconds to initialise.

p.p.s

The new data library should look like this.

dlib

PYE625
Registered
(@pye625)
Famed V-Ratter

Hi Chris, I am in the same boat still. It has been a few weeks since I have no access. I too have tried clearing cache, cookies, plus using differing browsers, all to no avail.

I have not needed any data at the moment, so have just left it. Seeing this topic reminded me.

crustytv
Admin
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder

I've just deleted the page and recreated it, try the link again.

Doz
 Doz
Registered
(@doz)
Noble V-Ratter

I appear to be in the same boat... 🙁

PYE625
Registered
(@pye625)
Famed V-Ratter

Just tried again after clearing all cache and cookies, but I'm afraid it's still not working for me.

Jayceebee
Registered
Topic starter
(@jayceebee)
Noble V-Ratter

Hi Chris and thanks for looking into this. I've just cleared the cache and all cookies, log out/in to no avail. You have my permission to log in as myself and carry out the necessary checks. At your leisure by the way, there is no hurry at all.

crustytv
Admin
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder

OK John, thanks, I will look at this now as its really perplexing. Everything looks OK, your account, Andrews account and Doz's all look exactly the same as my test account, which works fine. Stephen (Freya) has been accessing OK too.

I will change your password and login as you. Once I see if it works or fails I will txt your mobile with the new password. You can then login and change it via your my profile settings tool.

If it does work for me then I've no idea what is happening at your end. If it fails for me as well, equally I have no idea. ?

PYE625
Registered
(@pye625)
Famed V-Ratter

I don't know if this has any connection, but I get an error message each time I try to log in. When I try a second time, I always am able to log in normally though. Sorry for hi-jacking this thread, but just thought it might be related?

crustytv
Admin
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder

That login screen is not the radios-tv login screen, it hasn't been for well over 6-months, I'm not surprised its generating login errors This would suggest you are picking up something from cache.

This is the login page at www.radios-tv.co.uk

ls1
Page 1 / 3