1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
murphymad
(@murphymad)
Eminent Member Registered
Topic starter

Hello everyone,

Not long to go now until the next Royal Wootton Bassett Swapmeet on the 8th July.

I have been informed that the BVWS Summer Bulletin (which has the RWB stall booking flyer included) is running a bit late and may not hit your door mat for another week or two.

Therefore anyone wishing to book a stall at the RWB event on the 8th of July should please contact me directly either by PM here or by e-mail to auctions@bvws.org.uk and I will reserve a table and you can then send in the form when you get your Bulletin or pay me on the day.

There will be a 300 lot auction which will include a large collection of very early and special valves from one of the best known early valve collectors in the UK and also a number of items of pre-broadcast and WW1 wireless equipment.
This will include trench sets, amplifiers, spark transmitters a Multiple tuner and magnetic detector.
There will also be both pre-war and post war televisions, large quantities of valves, test equipment and classic radios (including those round things!).

I am currently photographing and cataloguing the items and hope to get some preview pictures to Paul for the website very soon.

HOWEVER, the full catalogue and pictures will be sent to him about a week before the auction and will appear on the BVWS website as usual.

Mike...

Posted : 07/06/2018 11:37 am
Share: