Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Customising Your User Profile Banner

crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

I thought I should do an FAQ on how to customise your profile banner.

You can quickly access your profile via your control panel on the side-bar, the first little icon (see photo 2). Everyone can view all profiles in one place, via the members list here. You can also jump to anyone's profile quickly via any post on the forum, just by clicking on their name below their avatar. From there you will be taken to the members profile page. As an aside, you can message them from there too by clicking on message.

Back to the matter in hand, every account at Radios-TV Vrat has the default banner set, you can change this. However, thus far only myself and 6.3Volts have done so. Maybe you're happy with the default, maybe you couldn't give two hoots about a banner on your profile (which is fine), maybe you had no idea you could change it or how.

The banner file-size must be no greater than 4MB. The image dimension should be a minimum of 1000 pixels wide, however if the image is too large you will be given a window box to resize and drag over your picture to select the area you want to form your banner from. You will understand when/if you give it a try.

It's simple as the 1,2,3,4 steps (see below).

ban1
ban2
ban3
ban4

p.s.
if anyone wants me to design one for them, I'm more than happy to do so. Just give me an idea of your interests or what you might like pictured and I will come up with something. Obviously I've done my own and by way of example, I've also done one for Malc and Gary (colourmaster).

Crusty's Collection: Read the repair blogs
Crustys Youtube Channel: If you want to follow me on Youtube, please consider subscribing
Vrat FaceBook: Follow us

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 03/06/2020 1:56 pm
Topic Tags