Featured
Latest
Does anyone want to...

Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Forum 141

Does anyone want to build anything these days?

42 Posts
16 Users
39 Likes
MurphyV310
(@murphyv310)
Honorable Member Registered

Hi.

Just about everything has been shelved since early January with my wife falling ill very quickly and then passing away on the 26th of January. I had lots of planned ideas and projects before Christmas and was looking forward to this year. It of course has been terrible so far and I as yet have not got my head around the events so far.

I know that I need to come terms with it all as my own health is not what it was and already I have lost weight and feel quite lost. The hobby and my like minded friends could well be my saviour and I hope to visit some this year God and health permitting. I'd like to try and be more positive, I'll never forget Anne nor would I want to but I know she would want me to resume things I used to enjoy.

On a positive note I opened up the shed yesterday and gave it a good tidy, I did get a little comfort doing that so I really do hope that given time I'll back to enjoying my hobby one more and do some projects.

Sorry for going on a bit, it is though good therapy to just write down how you feel in this situation.

Cheers,
Trevor.
MM0KJJ. RSGB, GQRP, WACRAL, K&LARC. Member

Posted : 10/02/2019 9:58 pm
Red_to_Black, crustytv, Red_to_Black and 3 people reacted
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Posted by: MurphyV310

[1] Sorry for going on a bit, [2] it is though good therapy to just write down how you feel in this situation.

[1] Never think that Trevor and [2] you're absolutely right, so please express yourself however and whenever you wish. We're all here for you and will help you to take those slow steps towards healing. ?

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 10/02/2019 10:03 pm
Red_to_Black, Marc, MurphyV310 and 6 people reacted
Page 3 / 3
Share: