5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Group Deactivated Account
Topic starter

Hi,
Who is running the database for the MHSVT Cards, I have downloaded a load of them off of the technical library and have noticed that a few are missing, cross referencing the list of missing cards with the ones I have (I have about 10 boxes worth of cards). I have found about 80 cards (not sets). I have photographed these and wondered who is collating the data.
I must say that the cards look good and will be vital to testing some valves on my system.

Regards
James

Posted : 14/03/2014 12:34 am
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Topic starter

I also still have 2/3d's of a box of military cards to go through, I might be able to pull out another couple of 'no issue's cards

Posted : 14/03/2014 12:41 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Stan Electrical is your man, its his project.

Chris

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 14/03/2014 8:04 am
Electrical
(@electrical)
Trusted Member Registered

Hello James
If you could scan the cards and covert the scans to a PDF file I can convert, them to the format in the Library, or if you just have pictures please send them to my email address and I will update the files in the Library.
I would like to thank you for your kind offer of data on these missing cards from the list, with your help we may end up with a complete set of scans of all the issued cards.
Regards Stan.

Posted : 14/03/2014 5:41 pm
Anonymous
(@anonymous)
Topic starter

I have sent you a PM, I am happy to help. It's good to see that the information is all being shared to help one another.
I am always aquireing cards so hopefully we can keep working towards a full set.

Regards
James

Posted : 15/03/2014 9:23 am
Share: