Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Youtube Video Apollo Microwave Communications

crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Another great video series starts from one of my favourite channels, Curiosmarc. After the Apollo AGC, now the Apollo Microwave comms.

p.s.

For those that love thermionics, apparently the Amplifier module used 'toobs' 😉 (Valves), so it will be interesting to see once they delve deep inside that module.

Crusty's Collection: Read the repair blogs
Crustys Youtube Channel: If you want to follow me on Youtube, please consider subscribing
Vrat FaceBook: Follow us

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 17/09/2021 7:14 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Part 2

Crustys Youtube Channel: If you want to follow me on Youtube, please consider subscribing

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/10/2021 9:23 pm
peterscott
(@peterscott)
Prominent V-Ratter Registered

@crustytv That's fascinating and especially going on to the guidance computer and how they got the schematics. Thanks for

Peter

www.nostalgiatech.co.uk

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2021 9:13 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Certainly is Peter.

By the way I removed the YouTube link you posted to the Apollo AGC restore, I want to keep the threads on topic for the subject matter in hand, that being the Apollo Microwave comms.

Besides, there was no need to do so. If you look below the leave reply box, you'll see related topics, from there you will see I had already posted the Apollo AGC series as it happened back in 2019. The link listed as "Apollo AGC restoration:Epic."

Always worth checking you're not duplicating efforts 👍

p.s.

Having worked for HP you'll find some great HP links to some of Marc & his team's other efforts.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/10/2021 9:18 am