Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Hello

jjl
 jjl
(@jjl)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

John here. I was a member of the former VRAT forum and have been a member of the UKVRR forum since January 2003.

I'd like to say hello again to familiar names and introduce myself to unfamiliar ones.

I've been interested in electronics all of my life. My vintage interests include early colour television, Hacker radios; valve and transistor and vintage hifi.

I work as a systems engineer for a large industrial printer company, so am well familiar with modern electronics design and production techniques, software too.

Anyway, I look forward to learning from the members here and sharing any useful information I may have.

John

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/02/2017 2:39 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Hi John,

a very warm welcome and I'm pleased you've found your way to our new home.

As you say a lot of faces here you will recall and a fair few new ones. I'm sure your knowledge will be put to good use as the forum grows and more projects come online. I guess working with modern electronics you/ve probably been exposed to those god awful surface mount components.puke

If you have any queries about how the forum interface and services work, just ask and I or one of the team will assist you.

Just so all new members are aware the first post is moderated, no reflection on anyone just a standard measure a lot of forums employ. Secondly the PM system on becomes available once a member has made five posts.

Once again, welcome aboardthumb_gif

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2017 3:18 pm
Marc
 Marc
(@marc)
Famed V-Ratter Registered

Welcome back John, it's nice to see the membership growing.

Marc.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/02/2017 6:45 pm
Lloyd
(@lloyd)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

Welcome from me too!

Regards,

Lloyd.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/02/2017 12:16 am
sideband