2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Topic starter

Objective of this section

To provide the membership with links to useful parts suppliers related to our hobby. This is especially useful for members who are new to the hobby and not sure where to go. Each member who posts a link in this section is bound by the following rules. There is no excuse, "oh I had not read them".

Links Not Allowed

• Anything that is not related to our hobby, so no Hoover bag suppliers, car parts, central heating boiler spares. Anything that is posted like this will be removed.
  • Absolutely no e-bay links, this is in compliance with item #6 of the site rules.

Links Allowed

• Component and parts suppliers that are relevant to our hobby, RS, DigiKey, Mouser etc. There are many others and many not all of us will have found, or know about.

Section Rules:

• All threads posted should have a meaningful title
  • Any text accompanying the link must be short and sweet with only a brief description. No long winded stories.
  • Links will be verified by a moderator that, a) That they are genuine, b) That they meet the rules stated above. If they do not your post will removed.
  • All threads when approved will be locked by the moderator. This is to ensure, no responses by members to any threads posted. Its not a discussion section just a pure info only section.

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 21/10/2017 3:11 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Topic starter

Can I remind all members to read the above section rules, especially the final bullet point.

This section is designed for members to post supplier recommendations only, no discussions. The thread will be locked by a moderator at their earliest opportunity. Any comments subsequently found will be removed.  

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 14/01/2018 4:34 pm
Share: