Dynatron ctv27

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
The_Teleman
(@the_teleman)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter

Hi , I'm looking for a service manual for the Dynatron CTV27/ 733 chassis . I know the main chassis is the same as the PYE 741 but this dose not include the sub panels for touch tune or vcr input photocopy will do as long as its readable 

cheers 

chris

Posted : 15/07/2017 4:47 pm
Nuvistor
(@nuvistor)
Famed Member Registered

Mauritron claim to have it, 3 entries in the list, if no one else can help it may be worth asking what they can supply.

http://servicemanualslibrary.com/d.html

Screen-Shot-2017-07-15-at-20.22.39.png

Frank

Posted : 15/07/2017 8:24 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

I've got a large amount of PYE CTV service manuals. I will have to have a trawl through them to see if the 733 data is in there. It might be some time but I will get back to you.

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 16/07/2017 9:37 pm
The_Teleman
(@the_teleman)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter

Thanks Both of you , if Chris don't come up with anything at least I can give the othe one a try 

Chris 

Posted : 17/07/2017 1:21 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Well I've scoured all my PYE service manuals and it appears I have everything between 713-741 but nothing about the 733 whatsoever.

However I searched the R&TS and found some info for the Dynatron CTV27 listed. Thankfully it covers the fundamental things you require i.e. Ultrasonic remote control, touch-tuning and VCR compatibility.

I've scanned it and you will find it in the television section of data library, named Dynatron CTV27-Specifics.pdf

I'll search all my traders and ERT later but that's a filling cabinets worth of pain. See if what I've offered is of any use.

Hope that helps

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 21/07/2017 12:26 pm
Share: