Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Sony KV-2200UB Service Manual wanted  

PaulGoggo1
(@paulgoggo1)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Hello,

I am looking for a service manual or copy for the Sony KV-2200UB CTV. Can anyone help ? there seems to be very little about this set on the web.

Thanks

PaulG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2017 11:39 pm
Anonymous
 Anonymous
(@Anonymous)
Posted by: @paulgoggo1

I am looking for a service manual or copy for the Sony KV-2200UB CTV. Can anyone help ? there seems to be very little about this set on the web.

There's a KV-2200E model. My guess is that's for E urope, and the other for U nited States. Not sure about the B suffix.

Perhaps enough in common to get you started? I found a nice bloke in Holland that scanned many European model service manuals. At the moment he may only have a printed manual for KV-2200E.

Let me know and I'll connect you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 5:11 am
Nuvistor
(@nuvistor)
Famed V-Ratter Registered

The B is probably UK, well it's a good a guess as anything at this time in a morning.read04

Frank

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 8:19 am
Red_to_Black
(@red_to_black)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

Hi Frank, The "UB" suffix in Sony speak does indeed mean designated as a UK model /version

Paul I might have a very scrappy diagram for this, as I still have the Sony compilation books going this far back and slightly earlier. However, they are pretty small/poor and difficult to scan on an A4 scanner, these books are very thick (as in telephone directory thick) which also adds to the difficulty of scanning, so I will wait and see if you can obtain a better copy first, if not as a last resort I will attempt a scan for you, let me know how you get on.

"This is my multimeter. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My multimeter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my multimeter is useless. Without my multimeter, I am useless."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 10:26 am
Nuvistor
(@nuvistor)
Famed V-Ratter Registered

If it's difficult to lay flat on the scanner, try taking a photo of the page, the cameras on phones do a really good job.

Frank

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 11:02 am
PaulGoggo1
(@paulgoggo1)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Hello Chaps, thanks for your help so far. Well any copy would do and as suggested maybe a phone picture may be easier than trying to scan it.

Anyone have any idea of the Chassis type? YE-2?

Thanks

Paul G

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 12:08 pm
Red_to_Black
(@red_to_black)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

The Chassis type is given as SCC-175A-A, the KV2201 UB is the YE chassis, the  YE2 is model KV 2212/KV2216(all versions) as is the KV 2215/KV2217 (again all versions).

The Books in Question, as I said the Circuit Diagrams are quite small and difficult to read even from the book itself, see if you can get a better copy first. 😀 

20170510_124841.jpg

Edit: I can probably photograph each page, and maybe convert to Pdf, the drawings in the book are very poor to start with, not the quality I expected from Sony, or for the original price I paid for these manuals either!

Is there any particular part of the diagrams or section you need ? or did you want all of it ? I ask because I will likely need to zoom in on each page at least twice for the diagrams to stand even a remote chance of being readable.

20170510_131954-2.jpg

"This is my multimeter. There are many others like it, but this one is mine. My multimeter is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my multimeter is useless. Without my multimeter, I am useless."

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10/05/2017 1:54 pm