Quick Navigation tips

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Topic starter

Some might have trouble working out the tree navigation links you see near the top of the page. Below please find an explanation that hopefully should need no further explanation.

navinfo.jpg

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 12/09/2016 4:34 pm
Nuvistor
(@nuvistor)
Famed Member Registered

I mainly use an iPad for the Internet, surprising how different browsers show sites, not just this site, differently. The navigation bar sits neatly across the page.

Frank

image.png

Frank

Posted : 12/09/2016 5:44 pm
Katie Bush
(@katie-bush)
Famed Member Registered

I initially had trouble finding the tree, let alone finding my way among the branches, so I keep this link.... https://www.radios-tv.co.uk/?page_id=16273 in my favourites bar (Fire Fox) where it sits as a small icon with the site name.

I click on that to get to the "Club" and can easily navigate the tree from there - From the site's home page, I can't actually find the tree - at least, not on my computer.embarassed

Posted : 12/09/2016 11:06 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Topic starter

nuvistor said
I mainly use an iPad for the Internet, surprising how different browsers show sites, not just this site, differently. The navigation bar sits neatly across the page.

Frank

image.png  

Hi Frank,

That's the theme I chose for mobile devices, when I set the forum up it was the theme for standard PC browsers too. However quite a few folk complained so I changed to the all white one and now this mint green affair.

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 12/09/2016 11:22 pm
Nuvistor
(@nuvistor)
Famed Member Registered

Hi Chris,

the mobile theme is grand, I am happy with it, it works and does the job. thumb_gif

Frank

Frank

Posted : 12/09/2016 11:35 pm
Share: