4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Topic starter

Hi folks,

As you have probably noticed the site has been down for half of the day. This was whilst I migrated the Radios-TV forum data and attachments to a new forum software package. This required a fair amount of off-line planning and work to complete.

The decision to migrate was taken due to the uncertain future of the previous forum software. The software owners had basically decided to retire and were looking for potential buyers. This left me feeling the time was probably right to move on before the forum became too large with a mammoth amount of data to migrate. Whilst on the subject of migration the old Vrat 1.0 forum will be merging here and the forum will become Vrat 2.0.

I'm off for a break now as I've been at this screen for hours.

p.s.

Vrat 1.0 forum data; threads, posts and attachments are likely to follow over to here at some point in the 1st quarter of 2018.

CrustyTV Television Shop: Take a virtual tour
Crusty's TV/VCR Collection: View my collection
Crustys Youtube Channel: My stuff
Crusty's 70s Lounge: Take a peek

Posted : 12/11/2017 4:55 pm
sideband
(@sideband)
Famed Member Moderator

Looks good Chris. I like the colours

Posted : 12/11/2017 5:51 pm
turretslug
(@turretslug)
Honorable Member Registered

Thanks for all the effort you put in on this Chris- I'm sure I'm not being presumptious when I say we'll all be grateful for the time and no doubt sometimes trying work on keeping things updated. Looking good,

Colin

Posted : 12/11/2017 6:37 pm
Marc
 Marc
(@marc)
Noble Member Registered

Looking good Chris.

Thanks for the effort you put in, it's really appreciated.

Marc.

Marc
BVWS member
RSGB call sign 2E0VTN

Posted : 12/11/2017 6:55 pm
Share: