Notifications
Clear all

Television Magazines

Page 2 / 2

Mikey66
(@mikey66)
Active V-Ratter Registered

Hi Stan

I have a copy of Television May 1972. PM me your address and I'll pop it in the post for you.

Best regards

Mike C

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2017 8:56 pm
Electrical
(@electrical)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Hello Mike

Thanks for the offer of May 1972 Television magazine. As you will know at present I have quite a few issues to scan to try and catch up, so if you could hold on to it for a while until I finish of some of the back log that would be very helpful, as I would not want to loose another copy.

Regards Stan.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 25/05/2017 11:50 am
Electrical
(@electrical)

After a considerable delay I have just finished scanning the four missing copies of Practical Television for 1961, June, September, October and November. Chris has just uploaded these issues into the Library. Many thanks to Cathovisor for the four missing issues from 1961 and apologies for taking so long to scan them, I can hardly believe that I have had these magazines since the NVCF in May.

Regards Stan.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 08/11/2017 9:06 pm
Electrical
(@electrical)

Hello Everyone

This post is to let you know that I have just finished scanning all twelve issues and an index of Television magazine for 1973, Chris has uploaded all issues to the Library. There are lots of interesting articles, including the renovation of the Thorn 2000 Chassis and the Philips G6 Chassis, along with all the usual servicing articles and period advertisements.

I hope you will find the magazines, interesting reading.

Regards Stan.

tv73
ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 14/03/2018 3:35 pm
Nuvistor
(@nuvistor)
Famed V-Ratter Registered

Hi Stan,

This brought back memories, built this and it helped to get me my first job. From PT August 1961.

Thanks for the work you have put in, thanks to a Chris for uploading.

75C7BB89 BA86 4A33 9636 C5F9CDA85136
ReplyQuote
Posted : 14/03/2018 4:56 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Update:

Late last night I uploaded 1974 'Television', to the Data Library. Thanks once again to Stan for making the time and effort to provide the quality scans, as ever they are a credit to him.

To whet your appetite, I took a photo of mine to show what's on offer for 74.

tv74

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2018 6:56 pm
ntscuser liked
Cathovisor
(@cathovisor)
Illustrious V-Ratter Registered

Indeed - Stan's work is second to none, I find it a great joy to read the magazines and appreciate the hours of effort that go into this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/05/2018 9:37 pm
Electrical
(@electrical)

Hello Everyone

I have just finished scanning the January and December issues of Practical Television magazine and Chris has uploaded them to the Library. Please note that the March and April issues were not published due to a printing dispute so there were only 10 issues in 1956.

I hope you will find the articles interesting including the article on the NTSC colour television trials by the BBC.

Regards Stan.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/11/2018 9:25 pm
ntscuser liked
freya
(@freya)
Noble V-Ratter Registered

Thanks Stan  ? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/11/2018 12:23 pm
Electrical
(@electrical)

Hello Everyone

I have just finished scanning another 10 issues of 1957 Practical Television magazine and Chris has uploaded them to the Library.  This completes the 1957 year and now we have 19 complete years of Practical Television, from 1956 to 1974 available in the Library.

I hope you will find the articles contained interesting and I will scan 1975 next as I have all the issues of the magazines.

Regards Stan.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 13/12/2018 12:46 pm
Page 2 / 2