Vrat 1.0 Account In...

Notifications
Clear all

Vrat 1.0 Account Information

Page 2 / 2

Terry
(@terrykc)
Famed V-Ratter Rest in Peace

My user name and email address are the same on both forums BUT (and I wonder if this is what confused Sam) my browser gave me a choice of logging on with or without a capital 'T'. I guessed it was with a lower case 't' and it automatically logged me on so, of course, I never saw what the password was but don't think that's important for this exercise.

Strangely, although I have a copy of the password (encrypted, of course!) for this site I haven't kept a copy of the name I use to log in and, as there has never been a problem with it, my browser doesn't need to ask me for my choice!

The reason I have two stored for VRAT 1.0 is because something went 'orribly wrong with the account and you kindly created a new one - using the number of the Starship Enterprise for either the name or password, If I remember correctly! Presumably, the forum wouldn't let me use the same name twice - hence the apparent duplication.

Sorry for the lengthy post but I thought it best to explain the situation as accurately as possible in case it has any bearing on the current exercise.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2018 2:35 pm
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin
Posted by: Terry

Sorry for the lengthy post but I thought it best to explain the situation as accurately as possible in case it has any bearing on the current exercise.

Not at all Terry, thanks for the background as I had totally forgotten about that happening on Vrat 1.0.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 19/04/2018 2:45 pm
TVJON74
(@tvjon74)
Honorable V-Ratter Registered

Hi Chris,

My details seem to be the same on VRAT1 as they are here.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/04/2018 9:42 pm
Page 2 / 2