Ireland  -  votes: 1 / 3%
3%
International  -  votes: 1 / 3%
3%

[Sticky] Vrat Member Location Survey

crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Thought it would be useful to have a site survey using the forum poll system. It will be interesting to see where the spread of members in the UK are and which particular region has the most ratters. The info may help in a number of ways not least of which being if someone is thinking of organising a meet-up in their area, they can at a glance get an idea of potential numbers. Then there's car sharing to a vintage events or the FCS, just to name but a few.

This will only be of use if folk partake, its totally anonymous so please take the time to cast your vote for the region you are located in. Regions are taken from the map below, I've also added an option of Ireland and a general option for our International members.

regions

I've made this thread a sticky and the poll never ends, this way it can capture data indefinitely.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 04/06/2019 1:01 pm
Alex728 and PYE625 liked
Topic Tags
mfd70
(@mfd70)
Active V-Ratter Registered

The North East seems the hotspot so far !

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/06/2019 11:10 pm
Derren
(@derren)
Trusted V-Ratter Registered

Makes a change, we're usually near the bottom of most lists are we not  🙂 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 3:20 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

It's early days, only 17 have voted out of 263, there's plenty of time for us to assume our natural position at the bottom of the table. ? From memory I think there's about 12 of us in the NE.

For now, it does look like the spiritual home of Vrat is the NE. Hopefully more over time will vote, then we will get a clearer picture.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2019 6:52 am
Alex728 liked
sideband
(@sideband)
Famed V-Ratter Moderator

Would it be worth splitting London into North and South (and East and West if you feel it necessary)? 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/06/2019 8:16 am
crustytv
(@crustytv)
Vrat Founder Admin

Hi Rich,

I would consider London not a region but a "Mega" city and probably should have just been lumped into the south-east. Therefore I think Londoners having the option to declare that as their location is more than adequate. 

Arguably and probably more relevant, I should have split Scotland up into four regions, NW, NE, SW and SE. Its all academic though, once a poll has started I cannot edit its options without losing the data already captured and starting over again.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 05/06/2019 8:22 am