Newly Registered User: For the Attention of "Vectamart"  

I'm posting this response here for new user Vectamart, as I don't think you are receiving e-mails from Radios-TV and there is no other way to let you know.

You contacted me regarding your registration of this morning, you stated you had not received the activation e-mail. I have checked the system and one was sent.  I have also performed a test registration and can confirm the system is creating users and sending the appropriate communications. I can also see that your account was registered but is sitting in the "pending queue" awaiting you to click on the link in the activation e-mail, this fully activates the account so you can login.

I have told the system to resend the activation e-mail, I have also responded via e-mail to your contact request. However I have not seen the account activate nor have I received a response to the e-mail responding to your contact. I can therefore only assume that your ISP, AOL or PC is marking e-mails from the Radios-TV domain as spam and black-holing them.

In your contact communication you state that you had checked your spam folder but nothing was found, however as I suggested above some ISP's provide blocking at server (mine does and I have a white-list/black-list running) before delivery to your client so it might be worth checking there as well.

There is nothing further I can do at this point as a prerequisite of joining Radios-TV is functioning e-mail communications.

Crusty's Collection: Read the repair blogs
VRAT-Tube: Please subscribe and help the channel grow.

The firewall at 15:24 hrs just locked you out from the site for 5 mins because you tried to login with the username and password you registered with. This occurred because you have not yet confirmed your e-mail by clicking on the link in the activation e-mail. 

You MUST click on the activation link in the e-mail first, then you will be able to login without any problem. See section two of this thread.  https://www.radios-tv.co.uk/community/test-qa/logging-in-and-or-resetting-passwords/

I see you have found the registration e-mail, have now used the activation link contained within and now successfully logged in to the forum.  👍  

Many thanks for your help. It seems that the problem was with my email service provider. I have now logged in successfully.

Thought that might be the case. Welcome aboard.   🍺 

We are using cookies on our website

Please confirm, if you accept our tracking cookies. You can also decline the tracking, so you can continue to visit our website though you may find that certain features of Radios-TV website may not function properly without the aid of cookies. Our cookie policy

Working

Please Login or Register