At Radios-TV we are committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us at if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our service, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our site.
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is being Processed.
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
We/us (either capitalized or not) –
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
Like most website operators, Radios-TV collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Radios-TV purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Radios-TV visitors use its website. From time to time, Radios-TV may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Radios-TV also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on our blogs. Radios-TV only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to the Radios-TV websites choose to interact with Radios-TV in ways that require Radios-TV to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Radios-TV gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who comment on our blog to provide a username and email address. Those who wish to receive Radios-TV updates via email, we collect their emails. Likewise for forum users to help identify unread threads. In each case, Radios-TV collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with Radios-TV. Radios-TV does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Radios-TV may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its websites. For instance, Radios-TV may monitor the most popular pages on the Radios-TV.co.uk site or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. Radios-TV may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Radios-TV does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Radios-TV discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organisations that need to know that information in order to process it on Radios-TV behalf or to provide services available at Radios-TV websites. Radios-TV will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying information to anyone. If you are a registered user of Radios-TV and have supplied your email address, Radios-TV may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date when a post/comment you have made, has been replied to. We expect this type of email to be a minimum but depending on your level of input, notifications may increase. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Radios-TV takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorised access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Information you have provided us with
At Radios-TV this is purely your e-mail address, we do not require any other information. We save the information you provide us with in order for you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information includes, for example, your username and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other session tools. For example, your browsing history, your IP address, your data library downloads. This information is used to improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
Information from our partners
We use google analytics to monitor site trends. See the list of our partners here.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal data so the forum and deliver you updates to threads, notify you of private messages and other such service related interactions.
- provide our service to you. This includes for example registering your account; providing you with other products and services that you have requested; providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you; and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your user experience;
- fulfil an obligation under law or contract;
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your Personal Data
We do not share your Personal Data with any third party.
Our processing partners:
- Google analytics
- AkismetWe collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address,
Our business partners:
Connected third parties:
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymising and pseudonymising where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and password secret.
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children. We do not target children with our services.
Cookies and other technologies we use
- Necessary cookies – these cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – these cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalised features possible. For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – these cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services.
You can remove cookies stored in your computer via your browser settings. Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org. You can also revoke Radios-TV cookies by using the tool contain within this policy at the top of the page.
Comments and other content submitted to Akismet anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Last modification was made 11/06/2018