Service Data for popular vintage television from the late 1940’s through to about 1985. This data covers the following :-
- B&W 405 Line Television (Mostly covering 1950-1985. A few earlier)
- B&W Dual Standard Television
- B&W 625 Line Television
- Colour Dual Standard Television
- Colour Single Standard Television
- Period Trader, Radio & Television Servicing, ERT, BRT , RCR and RTS
- Manufacturers Data
If members do not see what they need then just ask, if I have it, then it will be scanned and uploaded.
Note: If you’re looking for a particular set, for example a Marconi 4711 and cannot find anything under “M”, then look for the chassis. In this particular case that would be a “3500” so looking under “T” for Thorn or “B” for BRC will get the Thorn or BRC 3000/3500 service data you need.
You need to be logged in to the site to view the content. Please Click Here to Authenticate to the Library. Not registered yet? Then click here to register. Access is only given to active members, if you still can't see the contents below and are registered, the reason will be you have not earned access yet.