The data we can supply is from the late 1930’s through to about 1985. This data covers the following :-
- B&W 405 Line Television (Mostly covering 1950-1985. A few earlier)
- B&W Dual Standard Television
- B&W 625 Line Television
- Colour Dual Standard Television
- Colour Single Standard Television
- All popular Radios Mains or portable (1930-1985)
- All popular RadioGrams ( 1930-1985)
- Some Reel-Reel
- Tape players
- Some VCR
- Period Trader, ERT, BRT and RCR
- Manufacturers Data
- Test Equipment ( limited). I do hold a few more manuals for some meters and scopes which will be on-line in due course.
- Period Magazines and Books.
- Valve data can be supplied from Mullard, Mazda and a few others from Manufacturers technical manuals.
- Component data
- 70s Music-Centres mainly ERT service sheets
Data We Don’t Supply
- Post 1984 Television
- Post 1984 Radio
- CD Players
- DVD Players
- 80s Music Stacks
- 80s boomboxes/Ghetto-blasters
- Hi-fi Stack Systems
- Flat Panel LCD or Plasma
Thank you for taking the time to read.